How to beat those mental hurdles and my story on how I overcame my fear of sales.
How I did it.
Selling doesn’t have to be icky, my friend.
If you asked me 2 years ago, what was my least favourite part of running my business, my answer would be instant…sales. I hated sales.
Very quickly, I realised I needed to get over my fear of sales.
6 years on, I’m a confident sales person and know how to sell in a way that works for me.
In this conversation, I unpack:
– The 6 keys to getting over your fear of sales
– Mindset shifts to adopt today
– Why selling is a skill you can (and MUST) learn
Are you a creative service provider earning over $5k/month? Are you wanting to learn my entire system to scale and grow your creative business? Apply to join The Next Level Club here
Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I think My Business Playbook is the best thing since sliced bread.” – If that sounds like you, please subscribe to and review the show! (Or even if you think My Business Playbook is just the best thing since, I don’t know, sliced ham.)
Seriously though, your love and support enable me to create more podcasts, with more amazing guests who can teach you and me so, so much about business. (And it also makes me feel pretty good about myself…)
So click here, scroll to the bottom, give us a bucketload of stars, write a heartwarming review, and hit subscribe so you don’t miss a THING about business.
More Episodes you might like:
- 228: 4 must do’s for a beautiful and profitable website with Laura Higgins(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 305: Why your website isn’t converting (and what to do about it)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 241: How I got over my fear of sales (and how you can too!) with Laura Higgins(Opens in a new browser tab)