Turning your high ticket offer into an evergreen sales machine.
Meet Nicole Culver, the evergreen expert!
In this episode, we are joined by Evergreen Sales Funnel Expert, Nicole Culver. Nicole helps experts set up high-ticket evergreen funnels in their businesses so they can scale their businesses and cut their work hours in half. Nicole is the creator of the 7 to 7 formula and co-runs her business with her husband. When she’s not working, she can be found with her three girls at the beach.
- The essentials for an evergreen funnel
- Common mistakes most people make in their content (that is hurting their sales)
- The 3 types of buyers in your funnel (and how to sell to each)
- How to diagnose why your audience aren’t engaging
- The ONE thing you can do today to increase your sales
Troy is a brand strategist, website expert, and Showit design partner for early-stage and established entrepreneurs. Emma helps entrepreneurs and business owners to build and launch their dream brand and website through both easy-to-use templates and custom designs. She has a special knack for nailing both the design and the conversions on your website (which is a rare find!)
Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I think My Business Playbook is the best thing since sliced bread.” – If that sounds like you, please subscribe to and review the show! (Or even if you think My Business Playbook is just the best thing since, I don’t know, sliced ham.)
Seriously though, your love and support enable me to create more podcasts, with more amazing guests who can teach you and me so, so much about business. (And it also makes me feel pretty good about myself…)
So click here, scroll to the bottom, give us a bucketload of stars, write a heartwarming review, and hit subscribe so you don’t miss a THING about business.
- Download Nicole’s Riche Niche High Ticket Sales System
- Check out Nicole’s website
- Follow Nicole on Instagram
More Episodes you might like:
- 228: 4 must do’s for a beautiful and profitable website with Laura Higgins(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 305: Why your website isn’t converting (and what to do about it)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 241: How I got over my fear of sales (and how you can too!) with Laura Higgins(Opens in a new browser tab)