107: Instagram, Launching a Book, and Mum-Life with Boob to Food.
Meet Luka from Boob to Food
Tune into this week’s podcast, as I sit down with Luka, founder of Boob to Food. Luka chats to us all about work-life balance, social media growth, and how to not only build a brand but a community.
As a mum of 2 with another on the way, and a social media following of 89.9K and counting, I don’t know anyone more equipped to talk about work-life balance than Luka. The ever-humble, always relaxed Luka McCabe tells us how she moved from midwifery to nutrition consulting, to writing a book and building a business with a community of thousands.
Boob to Food is a nutrition consulting service for mothers who want ideas and guidance to nourish their baby on the journey from breastfeeding to solid foods. Boob to Food’s founder and primary nutrition consultant Luka McCabe has also written a book, Milk to Meals, full of in-depth advice and information parents need to know about starting their baby on solids, as well as over 80 useful recipes to make the journey as smooth as possible.
Biggest takeaways from Boob to Food
- The choices Luka made that built a community and prioritized her family, while still strengthening her brand. [05:12]
- The journey Luka took to create her book, Milk to Meals. [11:46]
- How Luka deals with burnout and work-life balance. [18:14]
- The key thing that led to Boob to Food’s rapid growth in followers [27:40]
- How to know what content to create for your audience [32:24]
Review & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“I think My Business Playbook is the best thing since sliced bread.” – If that sounds like you, please subscribe to and review the show! (Or even if you think My Business Playbook is just the best thing since, I don’t know, sliced ham.)
Seriously though, your love and support enable me to create more podcasts, with more amazing guests who can teach you and me so, so much about business. (And it also makes me feel pretty good about myself…)
So Click here, scroll to the bottom, give us a bucketload of stars, write a heartwarming review, and hit subscribe so you don’t miss a THING about business.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Boob to Food Website
- Follow Boob to Food on Instagram
- Buy Luka’s Milk to Meals book here
- Lala Social Club
- Laura on Instagram
- Learn how to build relationship with your email list
- How to DIY your Facebook Ads for your small business
- Join the My Marketing Playbook Waitlist
Places to enjoy the podcast:
Previous Episodes to Checkout: